Cultura PI2

07 November 2006

Janaína


My name is Janaína and I´m 17 years old. I´m from Paraná but I´ve lived in Minas Gerais since 1992. I live with my mother and my little brother Henrique. I study at COC. I´m going to tell you about myself: I think I´m a happy person, extrovert and friendly. My best friend is Isabela and she says I´m funny because I make her laugh. I don´t know if it´s true. For me, being with my friends and my family is the most important thing in my life, it´s a pleasure! In the future, I´d like to be a doctor to take care of the health of other people.

2 Comments:

  • Is there "vestibular" in Poland?

    How do students get in the university?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:12 PM  

  • Yes, there is something simmilar to the "vestibular". It´s just called the entrance exam. It´s not so difficult to pass because there are a lot of public universities and sometimes there are less candidates than places. Is it difficult to pass the vestibular? are there many public universities in Brazil?

    By Blogger Tom, at 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home